RAMNATH Bio Safety Cabinet is designed to serve two protective functions –
- The operating personnel and the environment is protected from dangerous and toxic substances set free by the product/process in the working area.
- The product is shielded off from the hazardous environmental influence. Bio Safety Cabinet is suitable to work with low and moderate risk biological agents. This Cabinet is partially front open having an inward air flow for personnel protection and Hepa filtered exhaust air flow for environmental protection.
- Class of Cleanliness of air : Class 100 as per US Fed Std 209D
- Velocity of air at discharge of Hepa Filter : 0.46 plus/minus 0.10 M/Sec
- Velocity of inflow air through work area : Class-I - 1.0 +/- 0.05 M/Sec
- Access opening : Class-II – 0.4 +/- 0.05M/Sec
- Noise Level near Cabinet : 65 dBA or less
- Power supply : 230 V.AC, Single Phase, 50 Hz
- Material of construction : 1.2 mm thick Powder Coated
- MS CRCA/Pre-coated SS-304
- Table Top : SS-304 non magnetic
- Front Shutter : Aluminium + Transparent Glass